Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Firearms fast Approaching, getting worried (pics)

Old 11-01-2005, 09:12 AM

Default RE: Firearms fast Approaching, getting worried (pics)

Davidmil, the seasons do screw things up and I hate wearing orange but it's better than some yahoo shooting at a deer 20ft in a tree. [&:] Opening day of shotgun seasons has sounded like WW3 the last 3 years. I hunt a couple of bow only spots but they are usually filled with hunters and surrounded by land that allows shotgun and ML. The deer are moving pretty fast during those seasons.

davester, as far as I know, baiting is only legal on private land. You cannot bait deer on public land in Md. There have not been any reports of CWD in Maryland.

livetoplay, I hope you get a shot at that buck. He would look nice on your wall.