Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pretty sad

Old 10-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Spike

Default Pretty sad

Just to vent a little.. I asked many decent questions,on this forum ,Most of the people Seem to know about hunting,most of my questions i get 1 or 2 people to give advise,"But the SHOULD I SHOOT A Opossum,get 20 people to comment on this topic.. and otherquestions peopleask ,probably already know the answer,if you ask if you should of took the "shot" you probably already know you shouldn't of,It just seems like good questions are passed by and the other people just post so they can see them self post,Just saying there is some reallyworthless information, people post about........Kind of like this one..For the people that do answer post with usefully information "ThankYou"
Old 10-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pretty sad

ROCK ON little man tell us your rag lol ya i agree dumb *** questions are taking over more serouis questions
Old 10-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Spike

Thanks .dont get me wrong there is alot of good questions and answers on the forums, but alot of them,its like reading about a bunch of ten year old chit chat,i truly was asking for a anti-theft devicefor my stand ,that i could lock and was hard to cut,or rip off my standbecause ive lost some stands in the past....but people was to busy answering if apple juice makes your pee work as a attractant........LOL
Old 10-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

hahah lol i wonder
Old 10-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya, I know what you are talking about. I have started steering away from asking questions. I seemed like every time I asked one, I would only get 1, or 2 people to respond. I am sure that to some, my questions sounded dumber than heck, but I wouldnt have asked them, if I knew the answer.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Dominant Buck

I asked a question, just today, about bohning 2" vanes and the whisker biscuit.

$5 says someone tells me to get rid of the whisker biscuit.

Any takers??

Jeff
Old 10-27-2005, 07:29 AM

If you're afraid you might get answers you don't like, then why post the question? Everyone here is entitled to their .02 worth and theres mine
Old 10-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was agreeing with voodoochild, to the fact that when I do post a question, its not that I get answers that I dont like, it seems like we both ask questions, and then we only get 1, 0r 2 responces.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

If someone answers a question with a response I agree with I don't post.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I read through your posts to see what you were referring to and admittingly I'm confused. Two of the three questions you asked received at least 10 responses. The third was a question about back tension releases. Probably 95% of this forum doesn't even know what aback tensionrelease is let alone give advice on using one.

Quick Reply: Pretty sad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.