Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Heading out for the evening hunt!!! not what i planed

Old 10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heading out for the evening hunt!!!

Thats aweful. I could only imagine how you felt when you saw your stuff was gone after how excited you were about gettin out there.

Go make yourself feel better by getting in the double bull near your spot tommorrow morning and shoot that 8 pointer
Old 10-26-2005, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I feel for you dude. When you put a stand back out, put a wildlife camera on it well concealed. Then if it happens again, all you have to do is hand the photos over to law enforcement instead of getting into trouble with the law yourself. Also go buy an engraver and mark your stands. I'm sure the cops could get a search warrant if photos are provided and the more of your stuff the cops find, the worse trouble the scum are in.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

I feel your pain, I had a brand new digital game camera, stand, climbing sticks, etc that were stole four days after I put the camera up. All on private property wrapped aroundby private property. I have had stands on this 80 for over ten years with this stand setup for over three. I had a 35mm camera on a tree since November when I swapped them out Labor day weekend - and walla someone stole my entire setup.