Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Truglo Pendulum Sight Question

Old 10-16-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Truglo Pendulum Sight Question

Fellow hunters,

I have a question for those of you who might use a Truglo Pendulum fixed bracket sight. When locking it in place for ground shooting do you have the option of use a slide to adjust it from 0-30 yds? I am interested in buying the pendudlum sight but it would be a bonus for me if it had a slide to use to adjust for shooting on the gound sinceI turkey hunt as well.

Thanks
Old 10-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Truglo Pendulum Sight Question

I purchased one this year and put it in my new switchback.The pin doesnt adjust but of course u have the option of adjusting the whole site itself. Anywhere up to 30 yards i shoot the same place without adjusting anything. I mostly practice froma ladder stand i set up but had no touble shooting from the ground. I think the site works great. no complaints here. As long as ur shooting less than 30 yards you shouldnt have a problem whether ur shooting from the ground or out ofa tree. it might depend on how fast ur bow shoots though.