Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hi tec equipment

Old 10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hi tec equipment

Yeah I can Agree with that... If you are working for it, then the price can't go up... Agreed...

I still don't have a problem paying for the land... Just like mnhotbabe... She said she doesn't hunt there anymore... But that didn't solve anything... and it only made her hunting that much harder... Now she has to deal with some guy on a motorcycle, while she can see all 4 corners of her property... Not what I am looking for... Money doesn't mean that much to me... Being able to get out with my friends and family means alot more to me... If giving some farmer some money makes that happen then I am all for it... I LOVE being out there, and I will do anything in my power to make sure that I can continue to do so...

You can be upset all you want about it... Not going to change anything... Better to get out and do something about it... Take a side job somewhere once a year and that'll pay for your hunting property... You could make enough money in a weekend doing just about anything to pay for your hunting lease... I guess I just see ways to fix things, rather then complain about them...
Old 10-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

You have fun, I'll hunt free/public ground I tag out everyyear I just gotta walk farther and hunt harder
Old 10-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

Absolutly I will... Good luck to you...

One side note about Public land... We don't have ten's of thousands of acres in MD to hunt... If we did I'd be more apt to hunting it... But as it stands... You wouldn't be able to find a parking spot on opening day...LOL Not for me man...

Nice having a conversation with ya today... Kinda neat how that works all the way across the country...lol
Old 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry rich
There was lots people that made 70 yard shots way befor mathews came along.

I do think bows are getting nuts.If it ever dose go back to stick and a string I will love to.I shoot a mathews safari.I allso have a few stick bows.

As for the cap and ball.Lots of places do not alow the sabits nor scopes on a capball gun.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

Sorry rich
I never said they Didn't Heck Howerd Hill made a 148yard shot on a elk and killed it on film With his home made long bow. My Personal best was three out of four at 125 yards in a 8 inch paper plate
Old 10-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do think bows are getting nuts.If it ever dose go back to stick and a string I will love to.I shoot a mathews safari.I allso have a few stick bows.
personally, I think bows have just about reached their current limits are far as technology goes.

Second, hunting as a whole will never be banned in our lifetimes. Its too big of an industry. Billions of dollars are made each year from it.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Rich Baker

ORIGINAL: ELKINMTCWB

Sorry rich
I never said they Didn't Heck Howerd Hill made a 148yard shot on a elk and killed it on film With his home made long bow. My Personal best was three out of four at 125 yards in a 8 inch paper plate
HOly Cow and i get all excited when i put 3 out of 5 in a 4inch circle at 50yrds LOL
Old 10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

[/quote]

HOly Cow and i get all excited when i put 3 out of 5 in a 4inch circle at 50yrds LOL
[/quote] LMAO, Its all in the hip's, its all in the hips< HHEHEH LOL
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM

to clear up what i ment. We dont hunt on that land because I wont pay to hunt!. Farmers complain all the time about the deer trampeling down stuff and getting their crops. Deer are running in towns and are involved in lots of traffic accidents. Hunters help!

Also....I have seen more deer in a day, walk under my stand around me, i have watched a fawn and doe eat for 15 minutes and then just walk away. I have witnessed more amazing things on my tiny peice of land thatn i ever did on leased land. He doesnt let youput up perminent standss o you are always on the ground. Hunting was not fun for us on leased land.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:43 AM

Hips?!?!? lmao i wish it was JUST that simple LOL

Quick Reply: Hi tec equipment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.