Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Maybe only my pee stinks

Old 10-11-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Maybe only my pee stinks

I have read a lot of discussion about whether or not it makes any difference tourinate out of your stand. I have always collected mine in a bottle, but recently decided to experiment. So, on one of my stand locations I followed my usual practice. Does came by, looked up at me, sniffed the air, and went on with what they were doing.

On a second stand location the next day Iurinated on the ground.Another doe came by, looked up at me and also went about her business until she came upon the spot where I peed. She immediately started stomping and huffing and took off. The issue is settled for me.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Maybe only my pee stinks

LOL.....maybe you need to cut back on the beverages before hitting the stand. [8D] J/K...that made me laugh. My dad always pisses out of his stand.....and usually kills about one deer every other year. I tried telling him to stop doing that...something about an old dog and new tricks?????
Old 10-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah and dont eat asparagus before hunting and trying this experiment.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:23 AM

Couldn't tell ya! I usually piss in a bottle, but it never fails and i piss more down my leg than in the bottle.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:26 AM

I had to end my hunt early the other day. I got down to take a pee and i started going and it was red yea red pee i was thinking OH MY GOD i am going to die or something. So i go home and tell my mom, and she asked me what i have had to eat, and i told her and she said well didn't you eat beats last night at dinner? and i thought to myself duhhhhh Im an idiot.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's funny I can see you running out of the woods holding it yelling Mommy Mommy. [X(]
Old 10-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Simple ,she wanted your body
Old 10-11-2005, 12:17 PM

No asparagus, but coffee will do it too. God knows what other food and drink smells get in there.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

That's funny I can see you running out of the woods holding it yelling Mommy Mommy. [X(]
That is about what it was too. God i think that is the most scared i have ever been in my life.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:54 PM

I don't know what you eat or drink different than me, but I've tried it too and all deer that came by, bucks and does, stopped to smell around the area that I peed for awhile, never got spooked and just walked on by.

Quick Reply: Maybe only my pee stinks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.