Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BAITING

Old 09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BAITING

Remember the good ol' days when people actually used the search function instead of starting another thread when there's already more than a dozen on the same topic??
Me either , might as well get rid of the dang thing.[:@]
Old 09-18-2005, 06:13 PM

Look guys I havnt been around this site long so I dont know what was done in the past . sorry if it bugs you just dont read it. I just had been having anargument with somone on line about baiting thought I would vent a littlle didnt mean to beat your dead horse.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:16 PM

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I dont care if Joe Blow baits or not, I do it once in a while nothing wrong with it, just because its legal here in Wi doesnt mean IHAVE to do it, I choose to do it, my neighbor may be against it but I dont hear him complaining about it. It goes that way all over. Its the hunters decission. Go for it if you want man, and if you dont want to, then dont. Good luck either way. Were alla family and sometimesposts like this can give hunter wannabes a bad name to all us hunters. You hunt in any means neccessary to get a good clean quick kill. Thats why i bait.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ahhh.... it wouldn't be hunting season around here if we didn't have a thread arguing about baiting.

Bait. Not a problem. I have stands I bait and stands I don't.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is rather funny though how people will actually spend the effort in telling you what an idiot you are for starting a thread. I just love that - "DON'T POST ON THIS, I'M TIRED OF READING THIS, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS.....". Funny stuff. There is the vigillent virtual thug standing over these people with a ball bat forcing them to read and respond to yet another baiting thread, now isn't there. How many thousands of threads have been started on simple every day bow hunting topics such as newb questions or topics on shot placement or ... It's a forum people, post away. If we all had to only use the search option rather than starting a thread, we'd all get rather bored of this place quick. Hec, I start a thread somewhere on here at least once a week just for good measure .
Old 09-19-2005, 12:07 PM

If it doesn't bother you and you are going to do it anyway why make a post out of it. It's huntin season boys lets start talking about the important stuff.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:12 PM

After re reading this I take back what i sad[8D] Let's talk about it I would like to hear your different views as well. Here's mine. I don't bait, don't like the idea. Couldn't tell you why, just don't. Hold nothing against those who do. Just not my cup of chowder. Really wouldn't do me any good anyways, kind of a waste of time to put out corn when there is 40 acres of it 1/4 of a mile away.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

KILL OR BE KILLED
Old 09-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: badshotbob

It is rather funny though how people will actually spend the effort in telling you what an idiot you are for starting a thread. I just love that - "DON'T POST ON THIS, I'M TIRED OF READING THIS, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS.....". Funny stuff.
Or we could say absolutely nothing and have a half dozen threads on the same topic , on the first page ,so everyone else has to dig for meaningfull threads. It's called enlightening the newbies. Most of them catch on quick , some never do.

It's a forum people, post away. If we all had to only use the search option rather than starting a thread, we'd all get rather bored of this place quick. Hec, I start a thread somewhere on here at least once a week just for good measure .
Why would anyone get bored by using the search function and responding to a thread (or several threads) that's already in progress? If you start a thread that means (I assume) that you want opinions on that subject. You'll get more opinions by using the search function and finding a20 page thread on the same subject than you will by beating the dead horse (starting a new thread).Especially when the old thread (usually threads)still has a pulse.

Quick Reply: BAITING

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.