Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

new bow

Old 09-08-2005, 09:51 PM

Default new bow

i am in the market to up grade and get somthing new an use my old golden eagle bow for a back up and need some imput what would be a good bow for about 250.00 to 350.00 im on a limted budget and need some imput hoyt, browning, pse ect... what do ya'll think
Old 09-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: new bow

I think in that price range that both the Martin bows and the Jennings, Fred Bear lines typically have some great bows. Fred Bear TRX, TRX 32...Jennings Strikemaster, CK 3.3, etc...

I also believe that Diamond has at least one bow in that price range.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new bow

i bought my bow used from the archery shop i go too, i paid $150. for it, it's the best lil bow i've had, had a pse and hoyt, this is a highcountry, i'm not too sure if you want to go that route but i'm trying to say that you can get a used quality bow and be just as happy with it, alot of folks upgrade every year or every other year so most of the bows are still in excellent condition...when i went shopping i didnt look for name brands , i looked for what felt right....hint hint