Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cuddeback ad is bs

Old 09-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default Cuddeback ad is bs

I was watching the tv the other night and saw this ad for the "best" digital cam out there. you all have probably seen it, its where they line up 5 different trail cam and have a buck RUN past it and the cuddeback gets it within like 1 second. well I got to thinking and looking through some of the pics, and all the ones I see the deer is centered, well if you remember correctly, on the ad, the buck hadnt even made it to the middle of the pic, and he was RUNNING! so how are all these deer that are calm and walking getting a center shot if cuddeback is so quick? logic broke the story, good try on ttheir half, making A model that was quicker then the rest and displaying that ONE. but cuddebacks may be fast, but not near as fast as they claim.
-DS-
Old 09-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback ad is bs

Just curious, do you have one?
Old 09-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Typical Buck

do not get me wrong, i love cuddebacks, and I garentee that they are the best trailcam out there, but I just thought it was interesting how false it was, and what a gimic that commercial was, they still have the title in my book.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:17 AM

I'm not a cuddleback fan but...........
I'll have to agree with the fact that they came up with a Very fast camara.
If it's not 1 sec,it's damn close.
Compare that to the 2 sec P-41's with a BG-1 boards and it makes a big differance.

Old 09-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

That new Cuddeback must be a LOT faster than the previous models were??? I had 2 different Cuddbacks last year and they were slower than the Leaf Rivers and had about 5 second trigger??? did not like the Cuddebacks at all! [&:]
Old 09-04-2005, 09:00 AM

You mean that there are companies out there that would actually exaggerate or even just plain lie about their products just to fool the public into buying their stuff??

Interesting.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

You mean that there are companies out there that would actually exaggerate or even just plain lie about their products just to fool the public into buying their stuff??

Interesting.
NOBODY WOULD EVER DO THAT!!
Old 09-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

There just might be. Is there an IBO speed rating on that camera?
Old 09-04-2005, 08:29 PM

I've got two 1.3 MP models, and they work awesome. Every deer I have in the camera is centered great, no half deers. I had one half coyote because he was running fast, but I've had many deer dead center in the middle when they were moving quick. 5 second trigger speed? that's painfully slow. I'd say 1 sec or under sounds good. From my experience with trail cameras, i'd say the cuddeback is the best digital on the market.
Old 09-04-2005, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer_37

I've got two 1.3 MP models, and they work awesome. Every deer I have in the camera is centered great, no half deers. I had one half coyote because he was running fast, but I've had many deer dead center in the middle when they were moving quick. 5 second trigger speed? that's painfully slow. I'd say 1 sec or under sounds good. From my experience with trail cameras, i'd say the cuddeback is the best digital on the market.
Do they offer an infrared model?

Quick Reply: Cuddeback ad is bs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.