Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many use the "Food Plot" argument?

Old 09-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many use the "Food Plot" argument?

Hey fellas I didnt run no where just surfin..When I said playing God that was devils advocate.you feed deer , what about all the other creatures, this is saying nothing but IT hurt you fellas in some way. It shouldnt. were allin the same GANG!! Agricultural fields are farmers incomes I put those under the heading of natural. Given the fact that there are not too many NEW FARMS springing up. Correct if you know a NEW FARMER>>> I hunt state lands and do OK!! maybe you guys should think about what you read but dont take it to heart. Like I stated im a hunter..... for some 35 years.. So im not downing anyone or the sport and switching gears.. I justbouncing things off your heads

like I stated I have a right to hunt and you have a right to speak....and I am too old to run .........EUREKA
Old 09-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I welcome any and all responses not running
Old 09-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

As a hunter you do what you have to do ,within the scope of the law, to harvest deer...More power to you if what you do is working. Dont hate the player, just dont get played....!!

See Im BAAACCCKKK. Your probably surfin now , see it happens
Old 09-02-2005, 10:10 PM

heeze,

You said that farmers fields don't just pop up over-night? Where did they come from? They had to start as some point. As far as feeding the other animals, a food plot benefits every single creature in the habitat either directly or in-directly. If a group of deer are over-browseing a woodlot and a food-plot is put in that takes the pressure of overbrowse off the wood-lot, every animal is going to benefit.

You also said your a "Free Range" type of guy, that has absolutely nothing to do with a food plot. I have several food plots planted and there isn't a single fence around so these are 100% wild free-ranging animals that come and go as they please.

Your last post says it all
As a hunter you do what you have to do ,within the scope of the law, to harvest deer
I am a hunter, but I am also a steward of the land and try to put back more than I take from the woods every year. I try to help create better habitat, food sources, and water sources to help all wild-life, not so I can make myself the most proficent hunter out there but simply because I am trying to help make life a little easier on the wildlife in the area. Like I said, I have several food plots and guess how many I hunt over...... none, just don't see there deer in the plots early enough.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Washington hunter...the GOD thing....He stated he helping the herd 60 or so deer,keeping them healthy, disease free, prolonging their lives...Hell maybe the true GOD says the herds time is up .Squirrels get hungry too. see the devil in my words now???? Its sorta like a life support issue. If they cant live on their own are they truly living. And if the whats he doing for the herd thing was aimed at me well ....I M CULLING the herd just like all hunters do in true actuality. I use the word true because ITS REAL.....READ AND THINK READ AND THINK STAY AFTER SCHOOL IF YOU MUST BUT GET THE LESSON DIGESTED. DONT GET MAD AT ME BOO.. CUZ I AINT MAD ATCHU YOUR talking to a HUNTER AND DECORATED WAR VETERAN.... SHOW SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

AGAINYOU ARE NOT READING... I SAID A NEW FARM A NEW FARMER NOT A CROP STAY WITH ME
Old 09-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go back to my first comment then read them all...Im just like you Why are you going to town on me..READING IS ONE THING.. COMPREHENSION IS THE BEST THING
Old 09-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

COME ON BUCK YOU know you spouted off when it wasnt even warranted. HERE we have to guys on the same team going at it. Thats why it is so easy for the enemy to proliferate
Old 09-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

To make a long story short ...Im for food plots...sssssssssss Now thats the air leaving you argument. I told you Im just like you.. Understand??? Good and safe hunting BROTHER..In the future dont let your chain get pulled so easy .......you might fall from your tree stand..........NOW THATS JUST ME KIDDIN AGIN
Old 09-03-2005, 07:15 AM

Geeze Heeze, I think that horse is dead. You can stop beating it. Being on the wrong side on the war on drugs doesn't give anyone war veteran status. Just the facts, ma'am, just the facts.

Quick Reply: How many use the "Food Plot" argument?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.