Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scentlok Savanna

Old 08-26-2005, 03:30 PM

Default RE: Scentlok Savanna

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

[blockquote]quote:

You may not be bashing anyone but your sure looking like an ass! [/blockquote]

Do you mean you're?

Nothing like strengthening another's point atlas.

This has to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever read. Congrat's to atlas for hijacking and ruining another thread.

Anyhow,

I have been wearing Scent-Lok suitsfor 5 years now and I will continue wearing them. I buy a new suit every year and usuallygive my old one away rather then it not be used at all. If I didn't dislike Atlas so much I would send him one of my old suits to try out [X(][/align]

Buckeye, sell that sucker on Ebay..... I got 50% of what I paid for mine on Ebay, used!!
Old 08-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

atlasman, I still have the original Scent Lok suit, no need to toss it out, it works great.Did you knowTed Kaczynski has more letters after his name then in it? Amazing how little a collage education really does for someone.

Todd1700, we dispose of them for several reasons; the cost associated with disassembly/reassembly, theinternal softwarewillcouldfail when exposed to moderate/high heat, and the quality assurance life support cleanliness requirements are obserd. Would not be fiscally responsible with "your" tax dollars.And lets see, toss a 31/2 foot long metalic cartridge into a microwave! Hmmmmmm. Could be fun. We do have alot of free time on those long days of decompression. The people who disproved the world was not flat were seekingproof, and maybe a little more, how about nobility and wealth for motivation. Andcan you believe this,Eratosthenes figured this out without an education and man was it "barney simple".
Both of you havea great and season. America sure is great. Thank a military member for safeguarding your right to have this forum.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

The bottom line is each person has the right to chose what they deem is best for them. Some find it best to not waste their time nor money on such nonsense while others find it worthwhile. I'm sure in time, as most everything, it will either be a success or failure, most often based on the quality of the product. If it sucks, no doubt it will fade. If it doesn't, good chance it will have devoted followers and remain a viable product with worth. Pretty simple.