Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another first bow thread...

Old 08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
RHF

Default Another first bow thread...

I'm new and have been reading several threads here about people buying a new bow and needing advice. I just bought my first one, on-line at www.huntersfriend.comI found that site before I found this one... itwas the most comprehensive website I could imagine. I encourage anyone looking for a new bow, or bow package to review the site.

Iordered the Reflex Gamegetter package and just got the Fed-Ex e-mail saying it would be delivered on Tuesday! Devin at Hunter'sFriend was very helpful with final order specifications and recommendations.

My favorite thing about them is their all inclusive pricing. (Bow-Package and Shipping)

Old 08-18-2005, 11:01 PM

Default RE: Another first bow thread...

welcome to the site and congrtas on your new bow you will be ready to go soon enough
Old 08-19-2005, 01:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Have fun with it and practice until you think your ready, and then practice for odd positions (sitting, feet in front of you like on a stand etc.)
Old 08-19-2005, 06:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hunters' friend generally gets mentioned here at least once a week. They are a fairly reputable site by all accounts. They have been around for a few years now and I have always found the information that they provide very useful.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:33 AM

welcome to the board.. RHF, congrats on your new bow,, i just got my bow from huntersfriend last week 1/2 ago i got the reflex grizz, i could never be more happy with my bow, good luck this year
Old 08-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard RHF.

Old 08-19-2005, 11:18 AM
RHF

ORIGINAL: jamiebuck

welcome to the board.. RHF, congrats on your new bow,, i just got my bow from huntersfriend last week 1/2 ago i got the reflex grizz, i could never be more happy with my bow, good luck this year
Nice - You spent more $$$ than I was willing (Right Now). That package has a choice in arrow rests... Which did you go with.

Thanks for all the "Welcomes" - Glad to be here.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:27 AM

RHF went with the w/b.. and boy do i like it
Old 08-19-2005, 11:09 PM

welcome im new too to this site. are you new to bowhunting?
Old 08-19-2005, 11:15 PM
RHF

Yes, Last Sunday after Church - went to lunch with a group, and all the guys were talking about bow season and I couldn't carry on a conversation about the sport.

Then... I found www.huntersfriend.com since then - It is all I think about and my first bow will be here Tuesday!

Quick Reply: Another first bow thread...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.