Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What would you do if PETA showed up?

Old 08-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What would you do if PETA showed up?

ORIGINAL: TURKEY FAN

I would throw guts on em and chase them around with blood on and entrails all over my hands screaming "RED-RUM, RED-RUM"!!!
LMAO-
Old 08-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unless then actually were violent toward me, I'd just call the sheriffs office and DNR and then laugh my butt off as they were 'cuffed, stuffed and hauled off to jail. It is illegal in Iowa to intentionally interfere with a hunter engaged in lawful hunting activities.

Mike
Old 08-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would have them over to watch the cock fights and grill deer steaks.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:56 PM

i think a can of whoopa$$ would have to be opened no matter how many of them there are. then after that i would tie all of them up totrees and leave.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:57 PM

well killing a man does strange things to yah kinda like part of yah dies with em so that out of the question im not shure what the law around here is on it i would hope they jump a deer my way so i can fill my tag
Old 08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Call the police, record their license plates and take pictures of or video tape their activites while I was waiting for the police to show up, give them the evidence that I collected, press charges, and watch them get taken to jail.

Then go hunting.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:05 PM

I have had a activist give me hell about fishing, I had a small salmon that I keeped for dinner and they said a few things to me on my way out of the woods. I was young and didnt say a word. It is elegal to mess with hunters or fishermen in my state. I have gotten older and have became more of a hot head, I dont know what I would do, but they would be eating Soy threw a straw, thats if they are lucky.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:06 PM

Invite them over for BBQ pork steaks and ice cold beer.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would simply advise them of the Illinois law that makes it unlawful to interfere with the legal taking of game, then call the DNR if they didn't leave the area. Afterwards I'd ask them how many dead insects are on the windshield of their car, point, laugh, and call them murderers
Old 08-10-2005, 06:23 PM

I'd hope they showed up after a freshly made kill. So they could be present for the gutting.

Quick Reply: What would you do if PETA showed up?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.