Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hello, my name is " " and I have a problem..

Old 08-02-2005, 02:52 PM

Default RE: Hello, my name is " " and I have a problem..

u is lucky i got till october and i cant take it no more im ready to go to the wood
Old 08-02-2005, 03:40 PM

I have it too. Last weekend I went out and bought a new bow (PSE Typhoon) thinking that would give me something to take my mind off of it, but it only increased my fever. I live in Arkansas and bow season opens Oct. 1. I've already sighted my new bow in, and still 59 days to go. The neighbors pesky cat better not screw with me.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Dominant Buck

I'd answer , but I'm studying some aerials of my property right now ...
Old 08-02-2005, 06:42 PM

I know what you mean man. I can't wait either. October can't get here
fast enough. I hope this 100 degree Texas heat is gone by then.[&:]
Old 08-02-2005, 08:26 PM

I can't wait neither but i don't have long to go Aug 27 im out and hunting, i'm all ready to go just having fun folling around looking at deer, shooting gofers until the season comes around.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:30 PM

Hm! You mean to tell me deer season is closing in?! I should look at a calendar more. I would never have known deer season is 43 days and 12 hours away.....[&:]
Old 08-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i can't wait. i'm leaving sept 1st or 2nd to go to ky for the bow openner. golly i can't wait. i still have to buy my license and deer permit. other than that i'm pretty much ready. i already have my area scouted and i'll either be on the ground or in my climber so i don't have to worry about putting up stands. i don need to shoot my bow some more and shoot with my hunting clothes on. i hope august hurries up and gets out of the picture. [&:]
Old 08-02-2005, 08:43 PM

Yeah im in the same boat. Pouring over gear, bow to shop for ...whatever it needs, practice arrows up from about 100/month to 300 plus or minus a week. sorting out the camo clothes...good times
Old 08-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't done any scouting either but did just get permission to hunt on another 100 acre property... Different state, big bux for the tags, but why not.I am going stir crazy too. Shooting 2-3 times a week, fishing at least once to keep my mind sane (a losing battle). Tonight I shot with a DART system for the first time. That was a blast, right up there with 3D but no bugs. Shooting at alifesize videoof live animals and having a computer score your shot is a blast!
Old 08-02-2005, 08:53 PM

WARNING: Game cameras only make it worse. I've been getting some good bucks on my cams and it's killing me. C'mon Oct.1

Quick Reply: Hello, my name is " " and I have a problem..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.