Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help me in selecting the right Crossbow

Old 07-28-2005, 05:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Help me in selecting the right Crossbow

ORIGINAL: snowman69

man, you are all nuts[&:][8D][:-] I'm glad I trading my bow in for a muzzleloader nice ppl down there

PS: Nice picture and story in big buck magazine
I've noticed that. Very nice people.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:31 AM

First of all I have never shot a crossbow and probably never will simply cause I have no interest in it. Secondly if I did I would surely help this man out. There are a lot of "ifs". The main "if" is If I was a moderator I would block all these people that are at each others throat and all the crap they are putting out that is not helping him at all. I know this didn't help him either but somebody had to say it. This thread is about five pages long; when all he wanted to know is what kind of crossbow he should get. So, to let it die, I will not replyregardless ofwhat bad stuff anyone says about me.Thanks.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

here we go again with the never ending crossbow pissing match. I'll tell ya what I know, I shoot a Horton Legend SL and love it. It isn't as expensive as the Ten Point or Excaliber models but IMO shoots as well or better. Just like all the brands and MFG's of any product, it's a matter of prefference. (Ford, Chevy, Dodge) get it? Go out and shop around shoot a few make take your pick , just be sure to be accurate and make ethical , clean legal kills and have fun doing it.