Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If this ever happn to you?

Old 06-28-2005, 05:21 PM

Default RE: If this ever happn to you?

30 yds is my limit, I'd take the 150 without question. 8.5 years; he deserves to live life out.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Stupid question!
Old 06-28-2005, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: BOWFANATIC

Stupid question!

Stupid Repley any one else agree??
Old 06-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Moose75

I would never have waited for the 20point to come out. As soon as I saw the 150 class buck he would have been shot at.
seriously ... i've never killed a deer with my bow. so if just about anything over a 1 1/2 year oldcomes that close i would've taken the shot andi never would've noticed the 200. . even if the 200 came in after i shot the 150 ... i couldn't legally shoot it in ky you only get one buck tag.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats the matter sparky? Rudeness stings a bit doesn't it? Now go back and read all your other posts!
Old 06-28-2005, 05:45 PM

Your really ajerk you know that. first you accuse people of being gay in the chuck adams post so maybe you need to take a look in the mirror >------->> DOUG..
Old 06-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

Dang Big E, it was a joke about Datamax, Just take the time to read Datamax's post , you sure are sensitive about gays!!
Old 06-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BIG EON

Your really ajerk you know that. first you accuse people of being gay in the chuck adams post so maybe you need to take a look in the mirror >------->> DOUG..
You need to read everything word for word and pay attention a little closer sparky. The person I was refering to wont be offended. You know why? It's called a joke! You've made quite a few rude comments around here , it's funny watching your panties get in a wad when the tables turned!!
Try and get a sense of humor and get your head out of your arse Joseph!
Old 06-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think he was trying to give you a taste of your own medicine. You haven't exactly been Miss Congeniality on some of your posts yourself.

I'm still trying to figure out whatwhat type of person wouldpost a picture of yourself at full draw with "Soo sexy" and an arrow pointing to yourself. Either you are an egotist or...well, I'll be nice today...

Mike
Old 06-28-2005, 07:15 PM

TO GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION........

I would wait. You never know, a third monster might just show up, and it may be a world record. [8D]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.