Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-20-2002, 05:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-20-2002, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: snyper broadheads,WOW!

I am a Muzzy shooter but am carrying some Snypers to try my test on a nice fat doe in early season.......then I will go from there. But the Muzzys will be locked, loaded and ready.
Old 09-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: snyper broadheads,WOW!

Whackmaster, I too was skeptical even after my trust in 5Shots tests, I put them through a test of my one. Thinking that most conventional mechanicals open through the shot and worried the entrance hole would be a puncture as the blades opened, I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see the Snypers amazing opening ability on minimal surfaces such as paper, etc...I even practiced by taping the blades shut to shoot them and they still opened fully on contact.

What amazed me more was I shot my best buck to date last season and the entrance hole was actually bigger than the diameter of the head open/locked. The blades are fully deployed upon impact then fold back to their locked position. I used to be a anti-mechanical. I'm still not a big fan of most of them due to their crutch mentality more so by the user and not the broadhead but I am impressed with the Snyper.

<font color=blue>Good Luck and Good Shooting</font id=blue>

<font color=red>Rob</font id=red>