Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who owns land?

Old 09-19-2002, 07:56 AM

Default Who owns land?

Is there a website that will show you who owns a certain land. I was told you can find it on the internet.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:08 AM

Default RE: Who owns land?

I don't know of anywhere on the net, but you can go to the RMC office in that county and look up the tax map number. They will have a reference library that will tell you who the current owner is based on the tax map number. Getting an address or phone number for the owner could be a little harder to do though.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:29 AM

Yes there is a website called REAL PROPERTY. I can only find it searching with google. There is a seperate site for different states. Dont know if you have one for your state. But for my state you can type in your county and then any road in that county. It will tell you every single property on that road. How many acres they have and it will list the persons name and address.
Old 09-19-2002, 08:39 AM
Typical Buck

Also try a search for "Tax Map of (your state)"