Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you hunt with buddies or go solo?

Old 05-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Do you hunt with buddies or go solo?

Do you hunt with your buddies? How many do you hunt with if so?

I was just wondering how many hunt with their friends.... most of my buddies that hunt go in groups of 2 and sometimes more.

I surely can't be the only one who likes and wants to hunt alone am I? I rarely hunt with others maybe 2-3 times a year.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:32 PM

Default RE: Do you hunt with buddies or go solo?

I hunt alone.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:37 PM

I like to hunt with a buddy of mine but,the amount of time we can spend in the woods together seems to be going down. I have no problem going by myself and am just as satisfied doing so.So Jason if you read this get off your butt and let's go hunting a lot more this year bud!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Most of the time alone. I like hunting with others, it just seems like our free time schedules don't always work out.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:57 PM

If by alone you mean alone in the tree, then I hunt alone.

I do however share the deer/elk/turkey/etc camp with my father. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:31 PM

Depends on which ranch I'm hunting on. Most of the time I'm the only out there hunting, but some times there might be 2-15 of us.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

most of the time alone. i set my own schedule so when the chance arises i go .During hunting season i always travel with my bow in my truck
Old 05-17-2005, 06:44 PM

the majority of the time i hunt alone,if a buddy wants to go hes more then welcome to, but i wont wait for anyone when a say iam leaving at a certain time iam leaving !!!!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I used to hunt most of the time with my dad. Since he has lost interest, I pretty much hunt alone. On a few occasions I'll hook up with a buddy for a hunt. I like hunting alone, I do what I want and enjoy the solitude.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Dominant Buck

I hunt with another freind most of the time and sometimes there are three of us. I really enjoy our discusions about which herd went where and which bucks where with them. Our spots are limited to hunt the same woods most of the time. Some places three can fit just fine but others we may be spread out about a mile or two. There are times when we have been 100 yrds apart. Last year I wish we were when we had 2- 150's and an 180 class split us in less then 20 minutes. It was my fault for thinking stupid.

Quick Reply: Do you hunt with buddies or go solo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.