Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

age old question hoyt,mathews, bowtech

Old 03-11-2004, 12:31 PM

Default RE: age old question hoyt,mathews, bowtech

Hey all, I'am very new to the bow hunting scene. I mostly hunt small game and knew next to nothing about bows. I thought it would be fun to give it a try (like I need another hobby). I went to my local pro shop and shot several bows from PSE, Hoyt, Mathews, Parker and a few others. It took about a month to make a decision. But when it came down to it the Hoyt just felt better in my hand than any of the others. Just my luck it was one of the more expensive ones as well. I ended up with the Razortec and could not be happier, it shoots great and I'am really enjoying my new hobby.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:56 PM
pup

Default RE: age old question hoyt,mathews, bowtech

WELL i shot alot of bows. i am shipping my razortec out to its new owner here in a few days and i already made a deposit on my new patriot single cam