Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow-Trainer

Old 02-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Spike

Default Bow-Trainer

I found this product online called Bow Trainer. Purchased it a month ago and I really like it. For anyone who can’t make it to a shooting range or would really like to increase there strength. This product is really working for me and wasnt too expensive. If anyone else has used this producted please let me know what you think. The website is www.bow-trainer.com
Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Spike

nuttin but spam
Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 AM
Spike

You can have your own opinion but until u try it u shouldn’t say thing u don’t know anything about. Its working for me and I was just passing along my information for others.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Spike

it may be a good product but when a person comes to a forum, doesnt introduce themselves and makes one post advertising a product what would u think?

Last edited by kweef; 02-23-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by kweef
it may be a good product but when a person comes to a forum, doesnt introduce themselves and makes one post advertising a product what would u think?
I agree 100%.. How do we know you're not the inventor? This happens all the time here. As far as the product, it's cute! But not for the serious archer, There's no such thing as time off and a whole lot more than pulling a bow back.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Fork Horn

Looks like nothing you couldn't get from a piece of surgical tubing attached to a stud in to wall with a hook. More versatility with the tubing too, as you can do more exercises.