Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt pro tech

Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default Hoyt pro tech

Hey guys.... Haven't been on in a while hope everyone had a safe season.... Anyway I recently picked up a Hoyt Protech bow for my 13 yr old (really good price) thin is I'm not a "hoyt guy " . I don't know anything about the bow. whats the age, how fast (new). Really any basic info. Bought from an Ex-wife for 200.00 Couldn't pass it up.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hoyt pro tech

You just bought yourself one heck of a bowI have one and it shoots great! I use it as a backup target bow and I am giving it to my dad for hunting. Many people use them for shooting "spots" b/c of their large brace height and longer ata. I ibo speeds on them vary b/c of the limbs, but the standard i believe was the xt3000 limb, and the ibo speed was around 300.

Age- I would have to see a pic of it to tell.

Here is the newest model which was discontinued in 06 I believe

Derek