Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bowtech General problem

Old 08-03-2008, 11:01 PM

Default RE: bowtech General problem

well if it was a normal riser design there would be no need for those limbs...all i said in the first post was why...IMO...why i dident buy a bowtechwith that desgn/shape...i would never buy a general and im keeping it at that
Old 08-04-2008, 06:31 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter1591

bigcountry your right it was the mightymite, then bowtech patriot vft, then i was hoping to get another bowtech last year2007but all there top line bows had that riser U thing going on that anoyed me so bad, but it looks like there going back to the regular riser with the 82 and 101, witch i wish they made earlylast year
Well what is it? You PM me and tell me your 20, now I find a post where you say different. So your saying you was shooting a mightymite at 10??????? Could you pull it back even at 13?

Quote"
offraod im 17, first year having a job im not goign to take another road trip to cabelas in conn. from up state ma.togo there,waist gas,"just" to spend money onany easton arrow on the rack......thanks for the advise

Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 AM

no, it was the mightymite that was my first realbow and yes i got my first deer with it 60lbs

if you really want my age then ill pm it to you, im suregu2506n doesent give a rats about my age on his post about the general bow
Old 08-04-2008, 08:35 AM
bigcountry

no, it was the mightymite that was my first realbow and yes i got my first deer with it 60lbs

if you really want my age then ill pm it to you, im suregu2506n doesent give a rats about my age on his post about the general bow
I am sure he doesn't care either, but in the following you say your 17.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2879254&mpage=1&key=&#288040 6

Then you pm me and tell me your 20. And before you tell us you have shot bowtech 10 years. That would make you 7.

Now your trying to tell us you had a mighty mite at 9 years old?????

I have no idea why you are saying all this.

Point I am getting at, isbefore people gets too workedup on generals or anybow issues, they have to consider youthfulexaggerations, such as yourself and lack of archery experience.

I have no idea why you are tellin the tales you are telling. But its pretty typical of archery talk. Too many kids on there telling too many tales. This is the problem of the internet. And then people with generals get all worried.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:39 AM
bigcountry

well if it was a normal riser design there would be no need for those limbs...all i said in the first post was why...IMO...why i dident buy a bowtechwith that desgn/shape...i would never buy a general and im keeping it at that
That, and Christmas is too far away to put on your list for santa.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:47 AM

that or santa thought id have a more reliable bow that wont blow up in my face
Old 08-04-2008, 08:57 AM
bigcountry

that or santa thought id have a more reliable bow that wont blow up in my face
One thing for sure. you are now shooting what we nicknamed (before you were born), the pull, shoot, explode, bow.

Honestly man, can you explain all these tales you are telling????

Old 08-04-2008, 09:05 AM

o yeah i dident realize all the poston the x-force blowing up, they must be some were behind all the complaintswith the general
Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 AM
bigcountry

o yeah i dident realize all the poston the x-force blowing up, they must be some were behind all the complaintswith the general
Yea, but can you explain all the tales your telling? Can your word be trusted?

Old 08-04-2008, 09:20 AM

no i can't, b/c its really none of your buisnes how old i am...im not that open much to give stalkersany info on myself

Quick Reply: bowtech General problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.