Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

muzzy zero effect rest

Old 02-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default muzzy zero effect rest

Does anyone use muzzy zero effect and how do you like it? Getting new bow this spring and would like to get drop away rest.I have WB now and like it.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: muzzy zero effect rest

I love my MZE's I have one on each of my Darton Mavericks never one problem at all. I just purchased a Bowtech Guardian but they dont make a MZE to fit it yet but as soon as they do I will also have one on it as well. They may look funny but they work perfectly.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:21 AM

The MZE is a fantastic rest. It's as accurate as anything else out there, stone silent, and about as bomb proof as you can get with a dropaway; IE no springs. The big downside to them is that they won't work on all bows. I've used mine with no problems on my (well, my son's now) '06 Ally, but they won't work on my General. I think Muzzy's web site has a list of what bows it will work with.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

The MZE is the only fall away rest that I've been shooting since they came out. I got one of my tech29 and one on the equalizer. Shoots great. Put your arrow on and just focus on your target. I managed to set up one on my friend's quardian. It shoots great for hunting.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:29 AM

If any of you are shooting Matthews I have a used one for sale. It seems like a really good rest, I am just a Trophy Taker fan.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for replying, that helps me with my decision.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ken3g

Does anyone use muzzy zero effect and how do you like it? Getting new bow this spring and would like to get drop away rest.I have WB now and like it.
the muzzy is one of the best drop aways I've ever used i had them on three different bows if it will work on your bow you won't be dissapointed dead accurate and quiet,if you have a bear truth or pse x force the muzzy will not work on it,i just put a limbdriver on my x force.........Ted
Old 03-18-2008, 07:27 AM

i have a mathews fx and mze and it is really loud the rest has to much viration in it or something
Old 03-18-2008, 08:41 AM
bigcountry

I have had two. One since it came out. Awesome rest for older bows. But the on parrelel limbs like my liberty it was difficult to setup. I had to cross my cables above to get enough travel, and that caused issues of its own. I think the ones made for mathews that connect to the cable work well.

MZE was the rest to have in its day, but I think we have much more full containment drop away options now.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Fork Horn

Ya i love the Muzzy Zero Effect. I have it on my hoyt bow and and have never been happier.

Quick Reply: muzzy zero effect rest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.