Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

MARTIN BENGAL VS. FRED BEAR INSTINCT

Old 02-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Spike

Default RE: MARTIN BENGAL VS. FRED BEAR INSTINCT

My friend owns a Bengal. Great bow, but when I shot it there was an audible THWAK! When he shot it and i stood off to the side, that was not there. Don't knowI really like that bow though. He also didn't have limbsavers on it. Both are great bows though.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

I love my martin,but as someone else said shoot several in your price range what some one else likes might feel like a peice of junk to you.I shot mathews,bow tech,hoyt and several others when I bought mine but I picked a martin because it fit me.The animal you hunt doesn't care if your bow company spends millions of dollars on celibrety advertisments and gives away free bows to anybody in show business to say they hunt with their bows they just know that you either hit them good and their in trouble or you missed or nicked them and they're getting out of there.So don't set you self on one or two bows try as many different ,names,models,one or two cams,one and a half cams,it just goes on and on,find one that fits you.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 AM

fred bear is the best