Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Site without a Peep

Old 09-05-2007, 07:37 PM

Default RE: Site without a Peep

i dont know what going on w/my computer so if theres like 10 replys from me ...sorry. but www.peepeliminator.com is the way to go!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

I use the Eradicator and like it.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:02 AM

go with the peepeiliminator they are awesome
Old 09-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Stinky

Hey all. I have been a member since 2003 but I lost all my status?? Anyway, I need to get rid of my peep. Years ago I had a No-Peep and it worked well but I went back to a peep. Now I cant take it any more and need to go peepless. What are my best options for a peepless site. I saw the one by vital bow gear. Any others?
Thanks,
Tim
Why do you want to get rid of your peep?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Fork Horn

Here is another link for ya, good luck. www.hindsightco.com

Old 09-07-2007, 07:00 PM

I have trouble with my peep because of my glasses.[:@] Someday I want lazer surgery but I would have to sell a few guns to afford that... No thanks
ORIGINAL: Mikey S.

ORIGINAL: Stinky

Hey all. I have been a member since 2003 but I lost all my status?? Anyway, I need to get rid of my peep. Years ago I had a No-Peep and it worked well but I went back to a peep. Now I cant take it any more and need to go peepless. What are my best options for a peepless site. I saw the one by vital bow gear. Any others?
Thanks,
Tim
Why do you want to get rid of your peep?
Old 09-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: Stinky

I have trouble with my peep because of my glasses.[:@] Someday I want lazer surgery but I would have to sell a few guns to afford that... No thanks
[quote]ORIGINAL: Stinky

Ok, that's understandable. what type of trouble? I'm good friends with a guy who shoots indoor target and outdoor 3d with spectacles on, with a peep. He uses a Fletcher Tru peep with a 3/16 hole for anything outside, even hunting. Neither of us use tube peeps. What are you using, and what size hole? I'm just asking because personally I'd rather have a $5 peep instead of another $40 bracket or rear mounted site on my hunting bow. I'm just trying to help you out and save some cashStinky. I guess I don't understand how so many guys have peep problems. I've never had one in17 years of shooting a bow(all with a peep) and 40 some deer to my credit. Tell me your setup, maybe I can help.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:10 PM

I actually really like my peep...
Old 09-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

I have been thinking about getting rid of my peep ever since last season when I drew on an 8 point buck and my peep was frozen.It would have been a perfect 25 yard quartering away shot except I couldn't see my pins!
Man was I .
Old 09-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

thats pretty cool outdooraholic. I might have to look into that next year. Price isn't bad either.

Quick Reply: Site without a Peep

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.