Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

css bows

Old 12-17-2002, 08:11 PM

Default css bows

it is something that the subject before me had to do with what im am about to imlply, iam in the market for a new bow this year, i shoot a darton viper a t present, was looking hard at the maverick recurves-
until i happened to stumble up the css web sight...hmmm they really have my attention i mean really have my attention, but i am stuck being so loyal to darton i dont know what to do? wrote to css for a pro shop in my area but did not get a reply yet. can i have some professional advice
Old 12-18-2002, 06:19 AM

Default RE: css bows

Yes, call 304-522-4659 and ask for Chuck Nease. If there is not a proshop in your area they can set you up there at the factory. He has a new partner Ed Mcpherson (brother of Matt Mcpherson of Mathews)and they working on setting up a new dealer network. These bows are one of the best I've shot in years, well worth your time to look the up.
your welcome to give me e-mail if you have any troublegetting a hold of them. the get a lot of mail and sometimes can't read it all.
Old 12-18-2002, 06:22 AM

Yes, call 304-522-4659 and ask for Chuck Nease. If there is not a proshop in your area they can set you up there at the factory. He has a new partner Ed Mcpherson (brother of Matt Mcpherson of Mathews)and they working on setting up a new dealer network. These bows are one of the best I've shot in years, well worth your time to look the up.
your welcome to give me e-mail if you have any trouble getting a hold of them. they get a lot of mail and sometimes can't read it all.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:03 PM

CSS hunnnnnnnOH yes you mean the best bow made. I have been with CSS since they started, It is the best bow I ever shot, and I have shot them all, I started in Archery in 1950, that gives my age away. CSS is a small Co but Chuck Nease the owner is one of the best Bow designers I have ever known/ The bow is a very forgiving, Quite, fast, good locking. CSS is a small CO and Like all small COs have money troubles, Now that ED Mcphearson is vice Pres. things will change. Look for CSS I have 11 its hard to choose which one to shoot. If you have any Questions IM me.