Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Badlands 2200 backpack

Old 04-01-2007, 07:33 PM

Default RE: Badlands 2200 backpack

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

Nice review. I think you have me buying one now!

How much are they and where did you buy/order yours?
I think they retail for around $160...I ordered mine from the shop I work at, so fortunately I didn't pay that for it.....It'll be the onlypack you'll ever need, that's for sure...

Dan, I'm not sure about that chest strap thing.....I don't know if the other models have it or what......It's also possible I don't have something adjusted quite right, I'm still figuring this thing out...[8D]
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM

You know, as good as this pack is, I should have figured.....That chest strap is adjustable....It's not an issue any longer....VERY comfortable.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Dan, I still need to get you those photos, I'll get them, I promise. I took my pack along shed/mushroom hunting today just to kind of give it the go round....One thing I really don't like about it, the chest strap keeps walking up and tries to choke me. I kept it unbuckled all day, I plan on emailing Badlands with that complaint. Other than that, it's awesome. Oh, and yes, by back got a little sweaty, though not as bad as with other packs I've owned. I'll weara t-shirt to my stand and stuff it in a zip top bag when I get there, and put on my Scent Lok base layer then as well.

It's awefully comfortable to wear, that's for sure, minus that one strap...
A good pack is worth the money, but not too much money.

Try loosening the shoulder straps, clasp your chest strap where it barely is taught, and then pull down the shoulder straps snug.If it is working up on you,you may be doing it backwards. Just a thougth.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey sorry buddy... it's been a long weekend and now week. I was about to say you might want to adjust that chest strap and you'd be alright. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this pack. I like the meat sack for when I'm packing out my bull Elk in September .
Old 04-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Mo, please post photos of your pack holding: the bow, the bed roll, GPS, Radio and a handle of Crown. These are very important capabilities of this pack
Old 04-04-2007, 08:28 PM

I'll see what I can do.....I THINK I have a few of the features figured out now, thanks dude.....Ya don't mind if I trade out that crown for Jack do ya?? Crown......[:'(] You forgot the kitchen sink man....It's GOTTA fit on there somewhere's......[8D]
Old 04-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I'll see what I can do.....I THINK I have a few of the features figured out now, thanks dude.....Ya don't mind if I trade out that crown for Jack do ya?? Crown......[:'(] You forgot the kitchen sink man....It's GOTTA fit on there somewhere's......[8D]
That face should never be associated with Crown sir. And no I don't mind if you buy it... I ain't paying for JD
Old 04-08-2007, 07:36 PM

I too purchased this pack about a month ago. I love it! It is going to be able to do absolutely everything that I need it to do. It is the most comfortable pack that I have ever owned. I can't wait until fall to really give it a go!
Old 07-28-2007, 09:42 PM

Does anyone have any pictures of the Badlands 2200 with guns and bows attached? I have been looking at this pack and have not seen a easy way to carry your gun or bow with out just strapping it on where you can. I have seen some posts including the one here with all the picture that claims this is a feature of this pack.

Picture would be great....I am trying to decide between this pack and the Elberlestock X1A1. I the like the meat haulling possiblities with the Badlands but I like the gun and bow hauling feature of the Elberlestock.

Thanks
Old 07-29-2007, 03:13 AM

Great Review!! I Hope you shoot something this year to use that meat haulin' feature

Quick Reply: Badlands 2200 backpack

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.