Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Double Bull Matrix 360*

Old 02-17-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Double Bull Matrix 360*

Since I received the Matrix that I bought from Mobo yesterday, I thought I'd do a quick write up for those of you who have had questions about them in the past.

Immediately after pulling the blind out of the UPS shipping box I was amazed at the quality of the material the blind is made out of. It's a very heavy, durable fabric; almost like layered denim.

The blind was extremely easy to set up, I had it fully assembled in probably five minutes after opening the package.

I really like the hub style blind a lot better than the older pop upstyle blind I was used to. The fabric feels like its pushed out tighter with the hubs than on the pop ups, I mention this because tighter fabric means less movement in the wind.

The 360* viewing is really nice. It's so quiet and easy to move the windows up and down that I have no doubt that I could open and close one side of the blind with deer in bow range without them noticing.

You simply lift the buckle up, slide it up or down, and then close it.

The viewing windows are also extremely quiet to open and close. They're elastic bands that simply attach to a hook above the window.

Closed;

Open;

Adjusting the tension of the fabric on the blind is simple and easy as well. It works the same as the windows. If you notice the blind is a little loose, lift the buckel, move it, close the buckle. Done deal.

My business partner and I put all of our gear inside the blind yesterday afternoon to see if we'd be able to fit anything in there and we won't have any problem. We got two chairs, two packs, two bows, a tripod, and a handful of box calls, slate calls, and other turkey hunting gear inside, along with us and had plenty of room to stay comfortably.

All in all I'm extremely happy with the purchase. If theres anything else you'd like to see on or inside the blind or you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'll try to answer with what limited hands on experience I have right now.

Old 02-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Double Bull Matrix 360*

how much do those cost dont they start at like 250?
Old 02-17-2007, 04:24 PM

sweet blind are you only going to hunt turkeys out of it?
Old 02-17-2007, 04:26 PM

how much do those cost dont they start at like 250?
The Matrix runs $399, the T2 is the cheapest model at $299.

sweet blind are you only going to hunt turkeys out of it?
I'll be using it for everything. Turkey, deer, elk, coyote... I won't hunt big game out of it specifically, I'll still use a treestand.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dan ....awesome review! How much does that bad boy weigh?
Old 02-17-2007, 04:34 PM

looking at the 360 also is it big enough for 2 people and a tripod/camera?
nothing gets me more then reliving my turkey hunts in the middle of winter
Old 02-17-2007, 04:36 PM

Tony,

On its own it weighs 20 lbs.

With the blind, one chair, and my tri pod it weighs darn near 30 lbs.

I'll have some strong legs by the middle of May this year!

Maks,

Yes. Two people and a tri pod fit and have plenty of room to spare.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:36 PM

Hmmm.....something about that looks vaguely familiar... Did you find that Stinger hole yet? That doe was mighty close when I vapor locked her, yer gonna love it dude! I'm glad you like it, and good review.

I sure do miss her though.......Why do I have this funny feeling I'll have another one before long??
Old 02-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

dan thanks great review those double bulls seem like they are built well

[/align]
Old 02-17-2007, 05:56 PM

good review and good pics.

These blinds are very nice. My buddy and I hunted out of his this fall for deer. I'm 5'6 he's 6'1+ and his lazy A took a nap while I had to "wait for the deer to comeand wake me up when they get here". Yes that's right...with two guys in there plus our packs/gear/bows he was able to lay down and sleep while I stood watch for deer.

If you guys were looking to take your younguns out hunting with you and were looking for a blind...this sure is a nice one.

The only thing is that it's heavy to hump out in the woods.

Quick Reply: Double Bull Matrix 360*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.