Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Double Bull Matrix 360*

Old 02-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Double Bull Matrix 360*

Glad to hear you like the blind young face painter , mobow did you right.
I feel the same way about my T5 , there the best blinds on the market and I'm thinking of getting a matrix for myself.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:26 PM

i think i'm gonna get one for me to hunt deer out of and turkeys and for the dream hunts i want to go on for speed goat and caribou and for the first time next year i will be having my mom in the blind. she dont hunt but she all way hears me and my dad and my brother talking so she ready to go out and Wash. does it look good for a 31in draw in it?
Old 02-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

Excellent blind! I just got my this last week as well. I spent a little more and got the Matrix with the carbon rods instead of the fiberlgass rods and cut 4-5 pounds off of the weight.

If your legs give out, I think you can send the blind back to DB and they will retro the fiberglass rods with the carbon rods. Not sure of the cost though.

Counting days until Turkey season.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

i think i'm gonna get one for me to hunt deer out of and turkeys and for the dream hunts i want to go on for speed goat and caribou and for the first time next year i will be having my mom in the blind. she dont hunt but she all way hears me and my dad and my brother talking so she ready to go out and Wash. does it look good for a 31in draw in it?
Plenty of room. I had the back of my chair up against the back of the blind and with my 27" draw I had plenty of room behind me and not to mention about a foot in front of the arrow.

Mobow, I did find that hole! My dad was the first one to point it out.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:32 PM

I'm gonna pick one of those up as soon as i get the $. Nice review man!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:01 PM

yeah how tall is it and how does the stiching look on it
Old 02-18-2007, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: the kidd

yeah how tall is it and how does the stiching look on it
67-inches tall.

Stiching looks top notch.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Immediately after pulling the blind out of the UPS shipping box I was amazed at the quality of the material the blind is made out of. It's a very heavy, durable fabric; almost like layered denim.
Yep, it's called CANVAS! LOL!

Also, why the mismatchedmesh? I take it that the mesh has been replaced before? How did that work, is it sewn on at different places by the person you bought it from?
Old 02-18-2007, 09:33 PM

I got a Double Bull Matrix 360 last Fall and love it. I have had several other blinds and wished I hadn't wasted my money on all of them. I bought the lightweight model for $410 shipped and you can buy the regular model for $369 at www.rickshunting.com He is great to do business with and will get your blind shipped asap.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 02-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was thinking of getting the double bull. Scheels sells the DB and they have one with their name on it that seems nearly identical, except it goes for about 250. Anyone have the scheels model?

Quick Reply: Double Bull Matrix 360*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.