Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new Bear bows

Old 01-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Spike

Default new Bear bows

i was looking to buy a new bow. i was interested in the Bear Truth. anybody own one or has tried one. looking for some input.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:29 PM

Default RE: new Bear bows

Don't have that one, but did buy the Element back in the fall. Hadn't shot a bow at all in about 12 years, and took me no time to get great groups. Took it hunting and shot a nice doe at 35 yards. Also popped 6 armadillos, ranging between 5 yards and 40 yards. Very smooth and quiet bow. Since the Element is at the low end of the Bear line, I would think that the Truth is a great bow.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:25 PM

i have the bear instinc and it's great i'll post some pics of it it's great.the bear company guy told me the truth is a great bow but for the speed on it is high but the lenth of the arrows and draw weight all that matters but if you get any new bear bow all going to be quite and fast
Old 01-29-2007, 12:05 PM

I have the Bear Truth and I think it's great!! Its a great bow for money, when you compare it to a similar bow from another company. It is quiet and fast,I love the way it shoots and feels to me. I don't think you can go wrong with any Bear bow. My brother-n-law has the Bear Instinc and he loves it.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

The bear Truth is a badass bow if you can afford it. I think they are $500 and change?? I have shot one and personally i think its an awesome bow.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:31 PM

Hey, glad to hear from someone who has the new Truth. I am looking to switch up bows and am looking at the Truth. Can you tell me anything about the vibration and noise? Am looking for a parallel limb bow that is somewhat less expensive than the Mathews, Hoyt, etc...
I currently have a Bear TRX 32 and have always liked Bear products. Also, what did you pay for the Truth? I see ebay specials for the Truth at about $475 compared to around $550 MSRP. I think $550 is what they are generally selling for in the bow shops. Any info would be a great help.
Thanks.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never read a single negative word about Bear bows. That tells you something about the bows.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM

It has very little noise and vibration. It has a lot less noise and vibration than alot of the big boys that I shot on the market, at least thats my opinion. I paid $550 for mine from the one of my local bow shops. Go shoot one and check it out. I agree with Terrym, I did alot of research on all Bear bows on the internet and at local bow shops and I never heard 1 negative comment about any of there products. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions just let me know and I will try to answer it for you. Goodluck
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 AM

Thanks guys. I am dumping a Bear TRX 32 and have loved it. I also like Bear products. I will check it out. If it shoots anything like the Bear that I have owned, it should be a good buy.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

red, I shot that bow and liked it a lot!!! If it wasn't for the fact I could afford a Drenalin, I would have wnet with the Truth. JMO

Quick Reply: new Bear bows

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.