Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

SCENT-LOK VS SCENTBLOCKER

Old 11-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: SCENT-LOK VS SCENTBLOCKER

Like I said, where and how many deer there are is a determining factor in it's usefulness. As far as hunting being cheap/inexpensive, yea. There is no such thing in hunting. All good camo is expensive.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

Ilayer undermy bug net camo with the leaves sown on it,washin water no soap,use scent blocker deoderant,and spray my camo and boots with scent blocker .Last thanksgiving day,I saw 2 deer under a fallen white oak(feeding of course) they saw me first and ran,I hunkered down just past the oak off the trail,thinking they might return down the same trail.10 minutes later a doe came down the trail just as I thaught and slowly walked right up to me,I mean 2-3 feet away from me,I could hear her breathing and she never did see me or smell me,there was no wind to speak of,she passed and 5 minutes later a shooter 8 pointer came down the same trail turned broadside 45 yards away and looked behind him so I took the shot and harvested him with my bowtech old glory.I agree that the expensive suits are a rip off gimick.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS, I DON'T THINK I'LL BE PURCHASING ANY SUITS THIS YEAR.......BUT I DO HEAR THAT THE X-SCENT LINER IS GREAT BECAUSE OF NEVER HAVING TO REACTIVATE........

Old 12-03-2006, 07:53 PM

I have three suites and then read this article,All three are going on ebay.GO to WWW.TRMICHELS.COM you will see part way down the page the article on carbon suites.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: M.T.

I have three suites and then read this article,All three are going on ebay.GO to WWW.TRMICHELS.COM you will see part way down the page the article on carbon suites.
I don't care for the guy myself and have had some conversations with him recently. Just got the feeling he was trying to sell something. He is and was. Just saw he's selling a book. He's also apromoter of the competetions products.

2 things he's talked about recently and claims to be the utmost authority on, carbon clothes and moon phases. 2 things that are hard to prove either way for most guys and he puts in a kicker, he has Gods backing. I hear harp music. Who's playing the harps? TRMICHELS (even has a tv preachers ring to it) or scent lok-block, or both. I'll do my own thinking.

To bad your selling them on ebay. Not suprising though. Have you seen the ebay thread in the bowhunting forum?
Old 12-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Forget the wind and hunt! he he he....
Old 12-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Spike

I use Scentblocker. Better protection. Only the deer know if they really work but I am confident in the product because I never get busted.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Spike

Hey guys, I might actually be interested in some of that no-account scent holding clothing that you want to get rid of. Of course since it's not any good, I'm sure you would sell it really cheap. You wouldn't want to sell that stuff to an unsuspecting hunter that actually believes that it might actually work to some degree. Why, that might be dishonest or unethical. I need pants withwaist of 30-31 and shirts/tops/jackets in the Med-Large size. Send me some pictures and/or descriptions of that no good stuff and be sure to quote the measly amount that you would want for it (I'm sure shipping would be more than the garments but be sure to quote that too zip 73521). I know that there are lots of hunters out there wanting to unload this stuff cheap so I'll try to get to the many emails as soon as I can. Thanks
Old 12-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would go with scent blocker...check ebay....they seem to carry more grams of carbon per square inch then does scent lok to give you a longer lasting suit.....not going to get into whether or not it actually works cause everyone is a scientist.....just throw in my twocents and say i would buy scent blocker before scent lok.......X-scent technology in my opinion does not work to what the product says it is suppose toand when i put it to the test if failed...just my other two cents..
Old 12-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Quick Reply: SCENT-LOK VS SCENTBLOCKER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.