Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Nap 360

Old 11-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Nap 360

Anyone use this rest?? What's your review?
Old 11-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Nap 360

I've used one, it's ok. The down side to it (at least for me) was the plastic cap on the center post seemed to wear out in about 2 months. It broke the day before bow season opened here, so I feel back on my whisker biscuit. However, NAP was great about sending me a replacement for the broken part. The only other draw back for me was that I've started re-fletching my arrows with blazers at a right helical, I I seem to get some vane contactwith the plastic cap on the center post. This spring I'll try to go back to the 360 and see if there is some adjustment with my nocks to eliminate the contact. This is my take on the 360.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks..I appreciate it..it looked appealing ..now not so much!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

I do think with a little more engineering the 360 will be a good alternative to the whisker biscuit, it's just not there yet.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:10 PM

i plunked one of these on the counter at lancaster archery to purchase. the employee told me "you dont want that". i dont? "nope". i trust those guys.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:49 AM

the fellow who helps me has one. that thing is pretty awesome in my opinion. its quiet, easy to set up, and seems to be accurate. that's from a plunkin' around in the yard perspective. i have no experience w/ it in the woods myself, and he doesn't hunt yet.