Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

hoyt vtec?

Old 11-01-2005, 03:40 PM

Default hoyt vtec?

Anyone have any commetns about this bow?...are they good...rugged...realiable?.....im thinking about getting one....give me some input please...thanks in advance!
Old 11-01-2005, 08:14 PM

Default RE: hoyt vtec?

I would go to your local dealer and try a TRYCON!!! (before doing anything. Ask when the rep is swinging by! or when their orders are coming in. I dont think they are going to last very long in stock. I just came from my local shop and put a deposit on a Trycon. Especially if your buying this time of the year.The 33 inch is availablein a week the 36 inch will be available in LateDecmber. Good luck!
Old 11-02-2005, 10:34 AM

I use a V-Tech. Love it, smooth, quite, fast. Do try the Ricon though. I cant speak for it, I havent seen it yet. I'll keep my V-Tech for a while. Hay, maybe you can get a deal on the V-Tech now?????
Old 11-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have a Vtec, and am very happy with the bow. It shoots great, points well, and fits me like a glove. Bows are a very personal thing so the best advice is to go and try several before you decide. I shot and looked over all the "latest and greatest" before I made my choice. My brother did the same and when with a Bowtech.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The VTEC is an awesome machine! In fact I always look forward to adding more bows to my collection every season but I can seriously say that the VTEC is THE finest machine I have ever owned! It is a rock solid, super stable, incredibly accurate shooting platform that is a tru joy to shoot. If you like you're half as much, you'll be very pleased! Good luck with your new bow!

My '05 VTEC rig