Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

More bang for my buck

Old 10-27-2005, 06:20 PM

Default More bang for my buck

After this hunting season is over with i am going to buy a new bow, right now i shoot an old Browning competition bow, but i am ready to step up my game for next year, somebody told me to look at bowtech but that is too damn expensive for me, i dont need bells and whistles because i will add on my own later i am just looking for a good compound with a decent let-off., also does anybody use tru glo fiberoptic sights??
Old 10-30-2005, 07:15 PM

Default RE: More bang for my buck

Not sure what your price range is, but Cabela's retail stores have archery ranges and over 100 bows you can shoot that under 500 bucks. All of them are packages, so you can probably get into one for far under that. I'm headed there this weekend and trying to get out under 500 for one ready to hunt.

diamond is owned by bowtech and cabelas carries them. Reflex is owned by excursion and PSE runs the gambit in price. Cabelas has all of those.