Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

the camo arrow

Old 09-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default the camo arrow

i dont know why they exist..i use them but if you hit a deer or miss a target its hard as #%!! to find them..
Old 09-04-2005, 10:59 PM

Default RE: the camo arrow

Yea I hear ya, I cant figure out why they make camo ones either, because they know people are stupid and will pay a higher price for god knows why then pay $10 cheaper for solid color when It really doesnt matter.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:26 PM

A few years ago I got a great deal on some arrows. I thought they looked soooo good.
They were camo shafts with two brown henand a green cock fletching. duh. Guess what happened?
After releasemy eyescould not even follow them thru the air, needless to say they were all lost by the end of the year[:@]
Old 09-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

What I get a laugh at is someone will spend the extra money for camo arrows and then put a white or fourescent color crest with white and/ or flourescent fletchings.

The ONLY reason I can see for buying a camo arrow is for the added weight they offer if you need or want it.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its a scam by arrow companies to get you to loose arrows faster and buy more of them.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:29 AM

I think the camo manufacturers are guilty of this and they all went 'camo crazy' offering everything in camo because of the money-making opportunity they saw in sales- from clothing, boots, arrows, bows, game finders, cameras, guns, etc. What a joke. It's all a ploy to charge extra money for nothing.

Camo arrows are hard as hell to locate after a shot, pass-thru, miss, etc. Hell, I can't even SEE my arrow in flight unless I fletch with bright fletching which of course negates the entire reason a guywould want to use a camo arrow!

I think Easton made a major mistake when they discontinued their Autumn Orange shafts and arrows. Big mistake. Hell, I used to shoot plain silver 'natural' alum arrow shafts when I started in the late 70's and loved them.I mean,do we reallyneed a camo arrow anyway? Maybe if a guy was turkey hunting that'd be one thing but a bowhunter perched high in a treestand?

Old 09-05-2005, 07:23 AM

bigbulls took the words right out of my mouth. The only benefit is the added weight.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

i wish easton would make me some black aluminum arrows id love a dznof those
i think the fletchings look better on solid colored arrows
Old 09-05-2005, 02:18 PM

PSE used to make black alum arrows. They looked sharp...

Old 09-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

x7 are black. I use them in my indoor bow.

SF

Quick Reply: the camo arrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.