Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

mightymight or vipertech

Old 08-29-2005, 12:01 PM

Default mightymight or vipertech

OK folks need some help. I'm giving up on my 4 runner extreme. Way to many problems the last two years. Anyhow my choice is a mightymight or vipertech. I'm used to the way the mightymight shot bottom cam slaming with speed but very little hand shock. Now the vipertech I shot a few times and couldn't get used to the feel. Drawing it back was different. However both had too short a draw at the time.

One I like both they are appealing. If I put price aside because one is more than the other. Which one would be better for me. I am not a super speed junky but would like to push better than 280fps.

Currently my HCA 4 runner is pushing a 350 grain arrow at 280 with 70lbs.

Your opinions please.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: mightymight or vipertech

The Mighty Mite has a much higher advertised IBO rating (318 vs 300 ) than the Vipertec but I don't think you could go wrong with either.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have an 05 Mighty Mite and couldn't imagine owning another bow. I shot Mathews, Hoyt and most of the Bowtechs and TO MEE there isn't a better bow than Bowtech. In the end its what suits YOU best and what feels right to YOU so good luck and shoot em' all and get what YOU like! I am sure they are both excellent bows. I went from an older Hoyt to the Mighty Mite! Good luck!
Old 08-29-2005, 04:49 PM

ive never shot a mighty mite but i do own and shoot a vipertec. i couldnt be happier with the bow. its forgiving, quick, and very quiet. you will just have to choose the one that feels the best. i dont think you can go wrong with either!
Old 08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Only you can really tell us what you like ,you need to compare both of them side by side to get that answer.

nubo
Old 08-29-2005, 08:38 PM

Ok the card at the pro shop read 307. Does this seem slow for a mightymite? Will an infinity cam speed this guy up?
Old 08-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok the card at the pro shop read 307. Does this seem slow for a mightymite?
Depends on the draw length and draw weight. But I would be willing to put money on the fact that the Hoyt won't be as fast as the MM. But thats only one thing to consider. Buy the one that feels best in your hand and shoots best
Old 08-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would opt for the MM based on your speed requirement and also for the overall shot feel of the bow. I have both last years MM and this year's Diamond Triumph. The bows are very similar in design and overall shot feel. Both are excellent for the type of whitetail hunting that I do.

You really cannot go wrong with either but I would opt for the MM.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shoot the Vipertec and love it. My buddy shoots the Mighty Mite & loves it. You really need to shoot both (w/ the proper draw lengths, etc) and go from there. You will probably feel alot more comfortable w/ one over theother.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would also make sure you shoot the Defender as well from Bowtech....

Quick Reply: mightymight or vipertech

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.