Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

EZ Hanger

Old 06-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: EZ Hanger

Maybe it was just me... but I bought one and had a hell of a time screwing it into the tree.... Oh well, Ill try it again this year....
Old 06-21-2005, 10:55 AM

I also use it and I wouldn't go to my tree without it. It is a very valuable tool in my mind.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Used one for the first time last yr. love it!
Old 06-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

i have one and usually sweat my a$$ off trying to get it in the tree. the little green hookks are muck quicker to get into trees.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is that the one that the guys on the RealTree videos use. If so they look like a good product. I bought a cheaper version (cannot recall brand) and don't trust it. You hang your bow and worry it will pivot and drop it.........dabow
Old 06-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have the short one shoulda gotten the longer one i stand most of the time but dont hold my bow like mentioned above what if you dropped it it was pretty easy getting in the tree mine was fine but on my cousins the screw that holds the 2 peices togethr came loose and i hnted his stand on day and it kept moving back
Old 06-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep,
I've been using one for 2 years and can't imagine not having one now. I use the 3 arm model and with it set about a foot above your left shoulder my bow sits right in front of me.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:11 PM

This is going to sound crazy, but I went to Dick's to buy one two days ago and when I found where they were at they only had one short one for $15. I made up my mine that I wasn't paying that much. Well I walk over to this clearance table and 3 of the short EZ hangers (not a fake) were sitting in a pile of stuff for $1 each. I swear this is the truth. I liked to hit the floor. My wife and I searched for all we could find, but those three were all they had at $1.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:07 PM

I use one and ended up making a few that are similar a few years ago, very easy to make.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

I'm curently using the screws with the u-shape built in for hanging. They work great, but I usually have more of a time than I think is necessary getting them into the tree properly. I also don't like that the most effective way I've found to hang my bow is behind my left shoulder and facing the other way (right-handed shooter). Are these things easier to screw into the tree than the hooks I'm currently using, because I'm seriously considering one?

Quick Reply: EZ Hanger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.