Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mathews Switchback Shooters

Old 06-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Spike

Default Mathews Switchback Shooters

Hello Bowhunters,
I recently upgraded bows from a Mathews Featherlight to a new Mathews Switchback. I am looking for advice from Switchback shooters on good accessories to put on the bow. I have been contemplating on a drop away type rest or the whisker bisquit. I heard the whisker bisquit gets a litte inaccurate after 30 yards. I like the single fiber optic pin sight that slides up and down like my old HHA Infringer. I will be shooting carbon arrows probably with 100 grain Muzzy heads. If anyone has so good pointers I would like to hear them. Thanks
Old 06-12-2005, 01:42 AM
kop

Default RE: Mathews Switchback Shooters

I have a muzzy-zero effect rest on my switchback and it works great just follow the installation video set up is easy
Old 06-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Fork Horn

Here are my specs and I love em!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

I upgraded from a featherlite to a Legacy a couple years ago. I would like to upgrade to the Switchback but I can't afford it. I have the Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter and it is awesome. It is smaller and lighter than the zero effect. My Vital Bow Gear Proslide is very bright and smaller and lighter than the HHA, but they are very similar. I am very happy with my setup.