Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Youth World Bowfishing Championship 2008

Old 02-11-2008, 08:42 PM

Default Youth World Bowfishing Championship 2008

Hi bowfisher people wanted to let you know about the Youth World Bowfishing Championship 2008 it will be held June 21st. 2008 at Toppers Boat ramp just outside Wagoner, Oklahoma from 7:00am till 4:00pm with check-in at 4:30 pm open to all youth from 1 thru 18 years old ( if your 18 Jan. 1st. 2008 you can shoot this tournament) we have 3-D targets set up for the one's to small or just don't want to bowfish, but this is a bowfishing championship if a youthlets say in the 4 thru 6 year old division takes a fish and no other youth in that division takes a fish the one that took a fish wins 1st. then the 3-D target shooters are shooting for 2nd. thru 5th. we will have alot of fun everything is free!!!! that's right it will not cost you a dime to hunt this tournament everyone will have a blast so bring thoseyoungens. For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. Randy
Old 03-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Youth World Bowfishing Championship 2008

For those of you that have not gone to this before, Randy puts on a first class operation for these kids. Lots of food and lots of fun for the kids and everything is free.

My son and I had a blast last year. Even with the rain and flying porta poddies it was a blast. If you have a chance to take a kid to this I would highly recommend it.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:04 PM

went out today had all plaques paid for in four hours thats $1200.00 dollars worth of plaques, all were done in Coweta Oklahoma these people support our younger bowfisherman. We had youth go to the Oklahoma State archery in schools Championpship and alot of these youth that shoot our championship have won state titles and may win more in Kentucky at the Nationals. Good Luck Coweta shooters!!!!!!!!!!! Go For it!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting ready to order t-shirts for the shooters which is at no cost to them, and we need sponsors if anyone would like to donate we order 300 t-shirts to give away to our youth shooters if you donate we will have your name on the back of the shirts along with all the other sponsors. Thanks if you like to be a part of this years championship please pm me. For better outdoors take a kid hunting & fishing it's our future. Randy[/align]
Old 06-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Spike

I was at the Youth World Bowfishing Championship and you all did
a get job. A special Thanks to you all