Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Would like to clear up some confusion concerning the Illinois Carp Busters Tourney

Old 06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default Would like to clear up some confusion concerning the Illinois Carp Busters Tourney

After receiving two emails, I think I need to clear up some confusion concerning the Illinois Carpbusters Tourney. The CarpBusters tourney sponsored by the Illinois Bowfishers and Carp Busters/Native Fish Conservancy with its $1000 1st Place payout is still on for July 29-30 at Clinton Lake near Clinton, Illinois. Nothing has changed and the arrangements have proceded nicely. In conclusion, I just wanted to make this announcement so as to let everyone know that we are still on and proceding full speed ahead with a great event planned. Any further questions can be directed to the following link:http://www.carpbusters.org/
Thank you and we will now return you to your regular programing.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would like to clear up some confusion concerning the Illinois Carp Busters Tourney

Darned right it's still on !!

Robert Rice and the Native Fish Conservancyare great partners for any bowfishing organization to work with. What better way to clean up a lake than to have two conservation minded organizations who specialize in carp removal (the NFC and the Illinois bowfishers)doing the necessary and important work that would otherwise cost a great deal.

The big prize money will certainly bring many shooters from greater distances than usual and dramatically increase the amount of carp taken out of Clinton Lake. You can't beat that for teamwork !

Old 06-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would like to clear up some confusion concerning the Illinois Carp Busters Tourney

No confusion here Doc.