Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

Old 02-27-2005, 11:06 PM

Default RE: TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

MLKeith,.... This discussion is a very "rare occurance" indeed, and definitly not one that I enjoy. I'd much rather be shooting my muzzleloaders.

Very best regards!!
rollingb
Old 02-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

RollingB

Using Claude's site to further your new Association is why I joined this thread. When someone like Claude is willing to hear/partake in discussions that eliminate a major facet of muzzleloading, that gives me just cause to bring attention to forum members here. Why you would want to be in everyday connection with a troubling soul like that shows you seem to favor many of Claude's ideas about inline regression and/or elimination.

Deranged Hitler had alot of friends.... so did Mussolini, Stalin & Hussein. Claude formed his own traditional army when he bred life to that website of his. Now he's using that army to try & sway members periodically to consider eliminating inline muzzleloading. The guy's a real sick puppy & you remain a soldier there. I'm not suggesting you undertake in driving a different course in life, just suggesting you look at the whole picture before stepping into the car.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:59 AM

Triple7,.... Takeing into consideration the things you've said, and the fact that you are one of only 3 people who has been "banned" from Mt. Mathis' website of over 3000 members over the course of 2 years, fully explains to me who the "sick puppy" is.

rollingb
Old 02-28-2005, 09:14 AM
bigcountry

I thought claude just banned a bunch of people last week when someone was on the inline sight pushint the traditional agenda? Lets see, you take Triple, maxi, and these people thats a tad more than 2. All of my posts from that was deleted. Claude explained that was an accident. But I asked claude why yours wasn't when they wasn't pertantent to the discussion whatsoever.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MLKeith

If traditional is that much trouble maybe I should cancel my order for the Lyman Great Plains and just keep shooting my Omega.
That is certainly your perogative to do, although I'm not sure what that would accomplish except depriving yourself of another rifle and the pleasure of using it.

Hopefully this is just a rare case of people that have had some differences that didn't come out good.
I will just say that you should search past posts for other instances where Triple Se7en posted his opinions, read how he responds to those that disagree with his opinions, and draw your own conclusions about why this discourse has taken place.

Concerning the Traditional Muzzleloading Association, MY OPINION is that I do not understand how Mr. Mathis, or his forums, have anything at all to do with the merits of the TMA as an organization.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I thought claude just banned a bunch of people last week when someone was on the inline sight pushint the traditional agenda? Lets see, you take Triple, maxi, and these people thats a tad more than 2. All of my posts from that was deleted. Claude explained that was an accident. But I asked claude why yours wasn't when they wasn't pertantent to the discussion whatsoever.
Bigcountry,.... You are partialy correct, there were "posts" deleted because the conversation was "gitting out of hand", BUT,.... no "posters" were banned.

In fact Claude cautioned traditionalists that going into the "modern inline forum" with the intent of causing trouble would "not" be tolerated. Does this sound like the Claude Mathis triple7 is talking about????

Very best regards!
rollingb/Rondo
Old 02-28-2005, 09:57 AM

Sabinajiles,.... You are quite correct, the Traditional Muzzleloading Association stands alone on it's "own merits", and while I truely believe it will be a great organization, I am also aware that it won't be of interest to "everybuddy" and that is as it should be.

Very best regards!!
rollingb/Rondo
Old 03-01-2005, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Triple Se7en

Deranged Hitler had alot of friends.... so did Mussolini, Stalin & Hussein. Claude formed his own traditional army when he bred life to that website of his. Now he's using that army to try & sway members periodically to consider eliminating inline muzzleloading. The guy's a real sick puppy & you remain a soldier there. I'm not suggesting you undertake in driving a different course in life, just suggesting you look at the whole picture before stepping into the car.
I know it is the latest thing in political circles to compare ordinary people to some of the most blood thirsty thugs ever to walk the face of the earth, but you lose any respect I might have had for your point of view when you do so.
You want to go to some other site, do so, you want to say it is because of a disagreement over policy, that's ok too. But calling someone the moral equivalent of Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini, only makes you look like a Senator. [X(]
Old 03-02-2005, 05:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Why would a site dedicated to "traditional" muzzleloading have an "inline" forum ?

Most of the trad shooters I know wouldn't touch an inline on a dare .
Old 03-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

AJ52

This thread could get ugly... keep a close eye on it please.

I'm done here .... I got 2-1/2 cents in already -- that's enough!

Quick Reply: TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.