Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

disc extreme conversion kit ?

Old 12-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default disc extreme conversion kit ?

I purchased a conversion kit for my Knight disc rifle. my question is, I'm thinking about purchaseing an extra breech plug. now that i've converted my rifle from the original disc to the disc extreme, can I just order the extra breech plug that is designed for the extreme ( #900024. )or is there a special one made due to the fact the gun has been converted. I guess what I'm asking is the breech plug that comes with the disc extreme conversion kit the same as the one that comes in the disc extreme rifle rifle. ( #900024 )
or are the threads different. Thanks
Old 12-29-2004, 06:13 AM

Default RE: disc extreme conversion kit ?

ORIGINAL: steviebiggun

I purchased a conversion kit for my Knight disc rifle. my question is, I'm thinking about purchaseing an extra breech plug. now that i've converted my rifle from the original disc to the disc extreme, can I just order the extra breech plug that is designed for the extreme ( #900024. )or is there a special one made due to the fact the gun has been converted. I guess what I'm asking is the breech plug that comes with the disc extreme conversion kit the same as the one that comes in the disc extreme rifle rifle. ( #900024 )
or are the threads different. Thanks
It's the same plug. The different models (Disc, Disc Extreme, Disc Elite) use the same breach plug thread size. A plug that fits one will fit the others.