Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

knight master hunter

Old 12-08-2004, 08:45 AM

Default knight master hunter

Saw this in the Bass pro catalog and had to do a double take on the price. It was listed at almost a grand ! Wow , is any ML really worth that much , or is it priced for Dum Dums that would actually spend that much ? Stated that the barrel is cryogenically treated for longevity. I've never had a regular barrel fail , so who cares ? Was just surprised by the price. Does anyone here own one or seen one ?
Old 12-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: knight master hunter

No I have not but there are a lot of people with more money then I have and that always want the latest, maybe greatest, gadgets. I will go and look it up but in Canadian dollors it is probably close to a quater million..... give or take a few cents.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: knight master hunter

That is a sweet looking rifle with the laminated stock. But that is more $$$ than I'm willing to spend on a muzzleloader. As a consulation, it DOES come with that presentation stock AND a composite stock for hunting purposes so you don't mess up the pretty one.

For now, I'll stick with my $150 USAK - at least until it stops shooting 1 hole groups.