Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

2016 Lehigh Defense visit!!!!!

Old 03-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GoexBlackhorn
I would never expose the screen names and your asking suggests you aren't bright enough to figure out why.

If moderation here wants to remain blind on obvious money posters like Sabotloader and Grouse are getting under the table to promote that bullet brand, then there's nothing I can do further.

Moderator JW suggests I contact administration. I suggest he do his job right and do that himself. I'll probably get banned for words said in this post and I really don't want to be a part of a Lehigh-only bullets board anyways.

So ban away JW...... have at it.
I'm not bright, but you're the one who's banned.

I'm sure you'll read this when you come back.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:57 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I'm not bright, but you're the one who's banned.

I'm sure you'll read this when you come back.
Careful.....I don't need help
Old 03-07-2016, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wasn't helping.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I find it interesting that someone would want to speak out against a small manufacturer making great products. Dave and the gang at Lehigh are making great strides in bullet performance and should be commended for it. They could easily jack up their prices to match Parker and the higher end Barnes as well as Nosler and a few others. And they would more than likely GET that price. And don't forget, you don't get military loading contracts by being stupid either!

As far as my own lowly opinion, if a bullet works, I'll let those on the board know it works. If it fails, I will let them know it failed for me. Nothing against the rules on HNI as far as I have seen that prohibits talking about a product that works well. Matter of fact, I was under the impression that they are FOR that on this forum.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:26 AM
JW
Super Moderator

HNI is always open to anyone who wishes to be a Sponsor. I can direct you to the right people.

HNI Rule 7

7. No advertising or product marketing. No commercial ads allowed in any part of the HuntingNet Forums except the Classifieds section.. Hunting Net has a free classified ads section for personal advertisements. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts will be removed.

The current post is viewed as informational only. Even with the picture of placards of bullets. I see no price listed unless I missed it.

JW