Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

270 Match/Hunter E-MAX Captured

Old 08-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
That's the same bullet returned to you by the Eenarites. They tossed it back last night, via one of the Perseid meteors that showered our planet after midnight. It's categorized as a primate bullet on their planet..... in other words, garbage to them.
NO, no, no it isn't. The jug was at Safeway last night. When the bullet was removed today, the lid had never ever been opened before... the bullet that was lost, was shot this morning, as was the bullet found in the jug.

You don't seem to realize they despise being called that. They refer to themselves as the Eenahs.

The bullet i found in the jug this morning was the third bullet i shot; which was the second bullet shot at the jugs. Admittedly, the Eenah did help me find the tip shown in the photo, but even they, were unable to find the lost bullet.

However, you are correct in that the bullet is kinda like garbage to them.

It wouldn't have bothered me if the Eenah had placed their bush off limits to me; the seeds out there, are now mature, and they stick to one's socks; get inside one's shoes, and socks. Even the Yeti stay out of that bush this time of year.