Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I wanna help a couple guys out!!

Old 08-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd love to figure out your position with knight GM
Not sure what there is to figure out. I own a few i bought for the exact same price anyone can. I shoot my non smokers far more. Do you think Melvin Forbes needs me to post stuff about NULA? He cant make them fast enough as it is. Try a 6 month wait time and well worth it.

You seem to forget i ragged on Knight when the Mountaineer came out.

So you deleted your home page URL or was the PM you just sent to Cali asking if its ok?

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-11-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Banned

I deleted it on my own lol. My hits to my website are generated by picture searches. Google & Bing mostly. Some European sites as well.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Not sure what there is to figure out. I own a few i bought for the exact same price anyone can. I shoot my non smokers far more. Do you think Melvin Forbes needs me to post stuff about NULA? He cant make them fast enough as it is. Try a 6 month wait time and well worth it.

You seem to forget i ragged on Knight when the Mountaineer came out.

So you deleted your home page URL or was the PM you just sent to Cali asking if its ok?
The mountaineer is obsolete anyway.😉
Old 08-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I deleted it on my own lol. My hits to my website are generated by picture searches. Google & Bing mostly. Some European sites as well.
Thats odd, because its still there and im not even logged in with IE or use it for HNI so i know it cant be cached.
Attached Thumbnails I wanna help a couple guys out!!-md54ucp.jpg  
Old 08-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Banned

Doesnt show that for me?
Old 08-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
The mountaineer is obsolete anyway.😉
Don't tell Mark Miller. His Mountaineer 45 does not seem to know that and he did very well at Friendship shooting sabotless Parkers.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't tell Mark Miller. His Mountaineer 45 does not seem to know that and he did very well at Friendship shooting sabotless Parkers.
That's what it's good for, bench shooting. To long and heavy for hunting. The extra barrel length does nothing. Put a chrono in front of it you'll see. They did put the forked recoil lug on it like I requested like the Disc Elite. Rumor is it might be the first 1/20???
Old 08-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I asked Bestill about it, He said its a 1-30. I think he said Mark buys them, does some accurizing and resells them as a complete scoped ready to hunt package. At Friendship he used 84gr by weight of BH209 and the 275gr Parker....Pretty cool he got them to shoot sabotless.

Yeah its not what i like in a hunting rifle. The 30" long barrels showing up on new imports don't do a thing for me either.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
yep, I even asked to be removed from here due to the forum being slow and shills spamming here. I had left the place for a long break before asking if its ok to have my name reinstated. Ive left a lot of forums and they dont delete your name but use the ban option instead so they dont lose the posts.

Free advertisement I guess is ok on here now. Bullet company gives their shill some samples and you can give them away to others to use and post their results on.

Move on boys, you new shills need to learn how the game is played. You all ragged on me over the years, called me a shill, claimed I bring in big bucks, now that's catching up with you.
I've said it before I'll say it again. You are a proven liar and a trouble maker. Not just on this forum, but everyone you go to. I told the moderators what you would do before you even did it when you got unbanned. If they keep you on here they will need to get used to all these negative posts. Or they can ban you and the forum moves on like it did before with no issues I saw.
Old 08-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I asked Bestill about it, He said its a 1-30. I think he said Mark buys them, does some accurizing and resells them as a complete scoped ready to hunt package. At Friendship he used 84gr by weight of BH209 and the 275gr Parker....Pretty cool he got them to shoot sabotless.

Yeah its not what i like in a hunting rifle. The 30" long barrels showing up on new imports don't do a thing for me either.
Only time a 30" barrel on a BP rifle would help at all would be with an ungodly powder load that I wouldn't want to be on the butt end of! 26" is more than sufficient for a magnum charge amount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.