Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I wanna help a couple guys out!!

Old 08-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, I doubt VERY seriously Dave would need to advertise by way of an internet forum on muzzleloader bullets. Sheesh the company just landed yet ANOTHER Gov. contract for cripes sake. I'd say they do pretty well for themselves.

Grouse, I second tx's question, has Dave came up with any .501-502 for testing full bore yet? I really wouldn't mind trying a few out to see. I really like full bore's meself even though I have been getting excellent results from some of the 451/.50 sabots. I can always knurl and button if needed.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by txhunter58
First of all, thanks for the offer. Are we talking sabots bullets only, or are there some 50 cal bullets that could be shot as conicals? I only shoot conicals. I have shot some full bore lehighs that worked pretty well in my knight LRH.

Lehigh Dave doesn't need any free publicity. He is a class guy who makes quality, precision products. A true innovator. who has built a better mousetrap multiple times.

Devil, every time I get to hoping you have grown up....... So back on my ignore list.
These are only saboted bullets. They are actually bullets he can't even sale. I have .40-.452- and .458 bullets.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
LOL, I doubt VERY seriously Dave would need to advertise by way of an internet forum on muzzleloader bullets. Sheesh the company just landed yet ANOTHER Gov. contract for cripes sake. I'd say they do pretty well for themselves.

Grouse, I second tx's question, has Dave came up with any .501-502 for testing full bore yet? I really wouldn't mind trying a few out to see. I really like full bore's meself even though I have been getting excellent results from some of the 451/.50 sabots. I can always knurl and button if needed.
Sabotloader takes care of all the sabotless with him. I'm not a fan of full bore bullets for a few reasons. But they do have there place and some states require it.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Eh, I already have all I need of the new CF's and the XP's for the Socom and the ML'er so giveum to someone that needs them more than me. But if you wouldn't mind, lemmi know when he does come up with some .501-.502's. Wouldn't mind tossing a few of them down range to see how they would work on accuracy. Maybe use them for Elk next year.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Eh, I already have all I need of the new CF's and the XP's for the Socom and the ML'er so giveum to someone that needs them more than me. But if you wouldn't mind, lemmi know when he does come up with some .501-.502's. Wouldn't mind tossing a few of them down range to see how they would work on accuracy. Maybe use them for Elk next year.
Once they get a good one, they will send some out to others to test as well. I'll make sure you get some. Dave is very busy now, I don't expect any in the near future.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dave is a class act

I remember when he sent out the first NFPJ conversions. He wasn't 100% happy with them and sent everyone that bought them a improved version. Mine wasnt bad at all and i told him that. He told everyone to keep the first one too.

I lost one of the FPJ bolt adapters once and when i ordered some other stuff i asked if i could just buy the adapter too. He sent me one no charge.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Spike

Grouse45, while Sabotloader sent me a mess of Bloodlines last week, I for one really appreciate the offer from both of you. Good people for sure!
Old 08-09-2015, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Dave from Lehigh Defense sent me well over 1000 ML bullets that I don't need. He said feel free to give some away he's not concerned about losing any possible sales. He's really great about helping people out. So I've been giving them to friends and people I know.

So I still have enough for a couple guys to shoot and use this hunting season. All I ask is that you do use them and hunt with them this season and post your results. If your not gonna use them for hunting don't ask and leave them for someone who will.

Just send me a PM or post on here it doesn't matter if your interested. I know most guys don't like to post so just send me a PM.

These are not the new CF and XP bullets. These are basically knight bloodlines.
I'm guessing your variety shipment are 220s, 250s, 270s and 300s?

If you have them, can you part with (20) of the 220s? If not, then a big jump to the 300s please.

PM sent! I'll take more than 20..... even 20 of each weight.... thanks!
Old 08-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I just snicker when things like this pop up because I know the agenda behind them. You know that as well Chet.

What agenda would that be? He got old stock for free and is giving it away for free.

IMO thats better than getting stuff for free and then selling it. Can you think of anyone that has sold the free stuff...such as....Powerbelts, A Traditions or CVA ML?

Old 08-09-2015, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Can't you still buy these bullets new?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.