Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I wanna help a couple guys out!!

Old 08-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

The roundballer is staying home this year (I think). I'm using Blackhorn in my Omega and real blackpowder in my Knight Vision.

I'm trying to avoid buying another jug of Blackhorn. Got enough for another 16-18 shots. I may need up-to 10 shots taking the 200 gr. SSTs from 100 to 150 yards. Hoping to do it with no more than 95 grains. Nice groups using 85 grains at 100 yards. But those lightweight bullets I heard need a kick in the pants shooting 150 yards. Hoping 10 more grains (95) works.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry, I had to go to practice, fall school sports are already here, so this reply is very late...

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Sabotloader you are knight prostaff dude, dont deny it.
I do not think I have ever denied it I am also a prostaff @ rokslide, a administrator at MM and have a very good connection with Speer but what has that got to do with your past problems or even your current ones. I would suggest to you that I have nothing to do with your problems you create them yourself. For a guy with the biggest heart in the world and a real gift for photography your words can really alienate so many so easy. Also while I really like my Knights, I am also fond of and shoot and hunt with my White's and many TC's

You guys are all in this together lol.
In what together? and I am not sure who all 'you guys are' either.

FG name on here was an issue with a mod thats no longer here with us and therefore I do not and will not talk about the issue as he can not defend himself.
Works for me... Just do not say that you left all those times your were banned - just be honest. The first time your were banned here I also thought was a pretty petty offense - but an offense it was so the admin took the action.

DWB? My goodness! I joined that place and they did not allow me to enter because i didnt own a white LOL, wow, you are really going to new lows.
Now see that is a totally different story than Underclocked presented

You guys should stick to modern muzzle loader, its your home for knight shills.

https://vimeo.com/97544807

and lets not forget that grouse was banned on modernmuzzleloader. When owner shipped changed, he was brought back and then all this knight and lehigh stuff started up, along with the prostaff poster growing on the forums.
You are correct and he was - he was also re-instated with Chucks (the site owners) permission before the ownership changed. I was there so I know that. Chuck also gave permission to ban you when that happened. Had he not approved of either action it would not have happened. And as many times that you have been re-instated I really do not see the point of your point.

Last edited by sabotloader; 08-11-2015 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Banned

Really? Please explain what UC said because I signed up and it never went through. He said he had nothing to do with that, so i dont really know. Doesnt matter anyway, i had forgotten all about that place until you brought it up lol.

Seriously though, it time to let things drop. Its obvious what was going on here in the YEAR that I took off from this place. I could care less about who does what for who, who gets paid, who gets free stuff. Who ever does, good for you! Its a lot of fun and a great education experience some of us may never have been able to have. Im all about the educational part of the trade. Teaching others is another huge reward and probably actually better than getting the free stuff if you think of it.

The childish arguments are long over on forums. No one pays much attention to them anymore. I can take this stuff all day long and keep a smile on my face as this is nothing. You all have trained me well since the day I showed up on here shooting a new winchester x150 an ex girl friend bought me.

At the end of the day gents, this crap don't mean squat. If all we have at the end of our day is a forum to log into an piss and moan, We probably don't have much of a social life

Last edited by JW; 08-12-2015 at 06:34 AM. Reason: language
Old 08-12-2015, 04:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Shipped 100 bullets to each guy today. Let me know that you got them, Thanks!!
Will let you know. And please also thank your wife!
Old 08-12-2015, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I could care less about who does what for who, who gets paid, who gets free stuff.
Your first three DELETED posts on this thread said otherwise. I can understand that since you are a WHC ProStaff member and the title sponsors include CVA, Durasight, Quake and Powerbelt. It also appears that the majority of inline reviews there are CVA and done by you.

Considering how awfully slow that forum is and yours, its not a surprise you came back and jumped into this thread to complain about the bullet give-away. Im sure Lehigh parting ways with the largest ML supplier on your forum had nothing to do with it. Its just another coincidence.

Good luck with your patch lube business.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:31 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Okay boys enough.

I just knew when Game Stalker posted that CVA barrel thing a Brand war would begin again and it did! Stop it! You do nothing but cheapen a very good informational web site. This thread is about someone giving away FREE BULLETS!
You flat out advertise and it is viewed as you gain profit from it, the post will be removed. Go re-read the HNI rules again boys.
You donate or give away free stuff it will be looked at. The post may stay or it may not. Again that is clearly stated in the HNI rules.
This is a Black Powder Forum not specific to any Brand, Make, or Model, of any firearm. out there. You got it! If you have a personal vendetta against someone take it to PM or just go away. Because if you need help we will gladly help you!
If one person likes a Knight over a CVA over a TC over a White, so be it. State your reasons why and move on.

This Topic is Locked. And for good Reason. You have any issues about why you know where to find me.

Dave.......JW

Last edited by JW; 08-12-2015 at 06:37 AM.