Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I'm bummed

Old 04-28-2015, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Could very well be T7. But He's the only one who knows that!
Maybe not the only one that knew it Bronko. For Clairvoyants, Intuitives, Mediums, Telepathics, Visionaries....etc... exist. But He was definitely the only One that may have changed your course these past few days.

Hope you are feeling better and God willing, get that opportunity soon to harvest some meat.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
LOL - I'm starting to feel better but the antibiotics are not allowing me to stray too far from the porcelain throne. And I have to stay on them for 10 days. I better buy a box of Depends for the trip back to PA on Saturday.
Oooohh... bronko

Turkey season opens here Saturday. That would really suck to be out hunting and have a big gobbler come in to your calls only to have him suddenly hear you BLAATTT into your depends!!!

BPS

Last edited by Blackpowdersmoke; 04-28-2015 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Won't make it Saturday Barry. But you can bet your butt I'll be there Monday morning.